Monday, May 26, 2008

You Got Served


Release year: Jan. 2004
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Music
Tagline: If you want respect, you've got take it
Director: Chris Stokes
Casts: Omarion Grandberry
Marques Houston
Jennifer Freeman

First, I will tell you about the plot of this movie. In order to achieve thir dream of opening a recording studio, two friends (Omarion, houston) must first win their city's dance contest - a fierce competition that pits them against a group of tough street dancers.

To be honest, I do not really like the story of this movie. But I love all the dancers in this movie. This movie has high quality of hiphop boom after 2000.

If you are interested in urban music and its culture or hiphop dancing, I totaly recommend you to watch this movie!!

1 comment:

Eriko said...

Maybe I have never watched movies to focus on dance. So I'll watch it to do that!