
Release year:2000
Genre: Drama
Director: Frederic Garson
Writers: Luc Besson, Jessica Kaplan
Casts: Mia Frye, Garland Whitt, Rodney Eastman, and more..
I have already seen this movie when I was young. I even now like this movie so I watched again.
In this movie, a dancer, India, teaches movement to kids and wins the dance contest every Saturday night at a disco in Brooklyn. But she is mute since she was born and that is the reason she loses her part in the final round of the Broadway show audition. But a young scientist, Isaac, ivents a way for her to express herself in the way she wants.
Thit movie shows a hard part of dance audition. I think some people do not really like this movie because its story is kind of dark. But I do like it. I think there is some massages from this movie. Watching this movie, I also thought that there must be something that one was talented for.
No comments:
Post a Comment