Thursday, May 15, 2008

TAP


Release year:1989
Genre: Drama
Tagline: The heartbeat of a dream has a rhythm all its own
Director: Nick Castle
Casts: Gregory Hines
Sammy Davis Jr.
Suzzanne Douglas and more


I do not do tap dancing but I am very interested in it.
I have never seen this movie before but I can tell you that this is a cool one.


Tap dancing has longer history than street dancing.
Tap dancing is now not really popular such as hip hop dancing but tap dancing is still growing.
As I told you that I can not tap unfortunately, and I do not know about tap dancing very well but I can see the dancers in this movie are reeeeeeeally good dancers.

I like this movie, not only because of the cast dancers quality but also the massage in this movie. I think this movie tells us that "the importance to be true to own" and "dream comes true". Even though you are very very old, you can still dream about something. Anyway, at the beggining of this movie, Max (the main character) have taken some mistakes in the past but throwing this movie, we can see the changing on him.

Because of the dancing and the massage (also the story), I reccomend you to watch this movie!

5 comments:

Takahiro said...

I found out that you really likes dancing.
I'll try this movie when I have time.

Septemble said...

Though I can't dance well at all, I am interested in tap dancing, too. The sounds of tap dancing are very rhythmical and It looks so cooool:)

Misato said...

you really like dancing:)
I want to see this movie and
your dance!haha

megumi said...

I wanna watch this movie:)
Tap dancing looks difficult, doesn't it?

Natsuki said...

uve never watched this...=w=;