Release Date: June 2007 (Puerto Rico) Genre: Drama, Music, Romance
Language: English, Spanish
Director: Alfredo De Villa
Writers: Nacoma Whobrey
Casts: Roselyn Sanchez, Bill Duke,
D.B. Sweeney, Jaime Tirelli, Sully Diaz,
Richard Petrocelli, and more..
Amaryllis Campos is a young and beautiful, classically trained Latina ballerina from San Juan, Puerto Rico, whose close relationship with her father. He was a great ballet star in New York City. After her fathers death she is offered the opportunity to move to New York to pursue her dreams of fame and success. She settles into an abandoned apartment and be friends with her neighbor Miles, an old man who is an poetry professor. With few job prospects available, she takes on a job dancing at a strip club taking the stage name, Yellow. Through struggling and realizing what her true journey is. She is torn between true love or her passion fulfilled, winning an audition for a Broadway production and honoring her father's memory.
"Buring pole dance." This is its movie's japanese title. I did know nothing about this movie before and I hate pole dance. But Roselyn Sanchez is one of my favorit Puertorican models and I did not know that she can dance, so I watched this movie. I first thought this movie would be boring because pole dance is so discussing to me. But it was different. It wasn't really about pole dance but manly jazz and freestyle. It was very suprising that Roselyn danced soooo well. Its japanese title is so dump but I liked this movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment