Monday, June 16, 2008

The Wizard of Oz


Release year:1939
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Plot: Dorothy Gale is swept away to a magical land in a tornado and embarks on a quest to see the Wizard who can help her return home.
Director: Victor Fleming
Casts: Judy Garland,
Frank Morgan,
Ray Bolger,
Bert Lahr
The Tin Man


If you are in English class 7, you are sure that why I watched this movie. lol
Yes, I read this book, The Wizard of Oz, as a reading book assiment of English class, and I enjoyed reading. So why I don't watch this movie when I find??:/

It is very old musical. I usually do not like this kink of movie because old musical has too much singing parts, not dancing. This movie was also like that but I found a few good dancing parts in it. I like the part when little girls are dancing ballet in Emerald City. Those girls are very cute.

The story of the movie was alomst same as the book I read but some of are different. I enjoyed the defferences very much. I think if its story was all same as book, it must be very boring.

4 comments:

Hiro said...

I enjoyed reading Wizard of Oz in the class,too!!I never watch this Oz,so I wanna try to watch it!!:)

Natsuki said...

this movie was so funny haha
magic monkey was quite awful:D

Takahiro said...

I wanna see it once, but is this music kind of movie?

Saoriee said...

I didn't know this is musical drama.
Please sing its songs ;D