Thursday, November 20, 2008

B comme Béjart


Title: B comme Béjart/
Béjart Into the Light
(English title)
Release Date: 8 May 2005
Genre: Documentary
Language: French

Director: Marcel Schüpbach
Writer: Marcel Schüpbach
Cast: Maurice Béjart
and more..

This is the Documentary movie before the movie, Lumiere, is on the show. Béjart made "Lights" as a theme of this movie. I felt Lumiere has something that human being based on.

If you are not interested in ballet very much, this movie might be boring to you. But if there is someone who likes any kind of danceing, I hope he/she would watch this movie. Ballet is based on every kind of dancing,Jazz, Contemporary, Be-Bop, and it is the oldest kind of dancing.
As like studying, we have better to learn basic first.
It is hard to tell with words but I hope you would watch this movie and feel something just like I did!

No comments: