Title: Every Little Step
ブロードウェイ♪ブロードウェイ
コーラスラインにかける夢 (Japanese title)
Release Date: 25 October 2008 (Japan)
Genre: Documentary
Language: English
Directors: Adam Del Deo, James D. Stern
Casts: Bob Avian, Michael Bennett,
Charlotte d'Amboise, Ramon Flowers,
Jessica Lee Goldyn, Yuka Takara, and more..
Follows the plight of real-life dancers as they struggle through auditions for the Broadway revival of "A Chorus Line". Also investigates the history of the show and the creative minds behind the original and current incarnations.
Watching from the begining to the end of this movie, I had goose bumps so bad. I concentrated watching this very much. As this is a Documentsry movie, I could feel all casts' feeling. Dancers are very nervous and try thier best. Directors judge very seriously to the exam.
At one scean, a young dancer was acting. Although it was only a part of audition, he acted such as perfectly and made all the judges to cry. I even cried. I did not know very much about acting but I can tell that he is a very good actor!
At this broadway audition, one Japanese girl won a place in the examination. I think it is amazing since most of Japanese girls are so small, tiny, and not good at English pronunciation which are usually disadvantages to oversea audition.
No comments:
Post a Comment