Release Date: 15 April 1953 (Japan)
Genre: Comedy, Musical, Romance
Language: English
Color: Black and White
Directors: Stanley Donen, Gene Kelly
Writers: Adolph Green, Betty Comden
Casts: Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor, Debbie Reynolds, Jean Hagen, Millard Mitchell, and more..
In 1927, the former stunt Don Lockwood becames a successful actor with the company of his best friend, Cosmo Brown, forming a romantic pair with the actress Lina Lamont.
In the period of transition from silent movies to talking pictures, Don accidentally meets the aspirant actress Kathy Selden while escaping from his fans and fall in love for her.
Lina has troubles with the sharp tune of her voice, and Cosmo and Don decides to dub her, using Kathy's voice, to save their movie..
This movie made me to do Be-Bop dancing when I was young.
Gene Kelly is just amazing! Whenever I see him dancing, he give me a lot of power and happiness about dancing.
I want to be like him, make people happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment