Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Chorus Line



Release Date: 21 December 1985 (Japan)
Genre: Musical, Drama
Language: English

Director: Richard Attenborough
Writers: Michael Bennett, Nicholas Dante
Casts: Michael Blevins, Yamil Borges,
Jan Gan Boyd, Sharon Brown, Gregg Burge,
Michael Douglas, and more..


A director is casting dancers for a large production. Dancers are hoping to be selected. Throughout the day, more and more people are eliminated, and the competition gets harder and harder.
Eventually, a dozen dancers must compete for a few spots.


This movie shows the way of audition and how difficult its Broadway is. Also it clearly describes whats the defferences between lead dancer and chorus dancers are. Watching it, you will see very large numbers of dancers from all over the world dream about to be in Broadway musical.
I love this movie since when I was very little. It is not only about dancing and singing parts but also acting. Even you are not interesting in these very much, I really would like you to watch A Chorus Live once.

No comments: